Its Puzzle time for the class

I found edpuzzle.com to be a lifesaver when taking my videos that I use in class to the next level.  In my classroom I can make the video edits such as narrations and audio comments to clips of any part.  So I can make a video more personal for the classroom.

School librarians can utilize edpuzzle by taking any global studies video for example, and adding the librarian comments such as follow-up textbooks that complement the search category.  Librarians can make audio comments to videos that students may watch in the library - without the librarian actually being present! Now that is cool or is it a puzzle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there a Hippo in your Brain? No its Hippocampus

Are you taking Notes? Make it Notability!

Penzu are you? It's Journal Time!